Let’s hear it for monthly subscription boxes dedicated to book love! Yes, I know it’s hard when you want to spend every cent of your paycheck on services that will send you treasures sure to set your book worm heart aflutter, but it’s worth skipping a restaurant night if it means you get a chance to open a wonderful surprise like the ones found in this month’s OwlCrate!
The January 2016 OwlCrate was put together around the theme of ‘Magic’. You all know my love for Fantasy, so I was especially excited when I heard that there would be goodies inspired by Harry Potter, Throne of Glass and The Raven Boys! I hadn’t heard of Worlds of Ink and Shadow before OwlCrate sent me a copy, but I am already intrigued from what I read on the dust cover! It was doubly sweet to find that Lena Coakley wrote a special note for OwlCrate to be included with her book as well as a paper doll with a cute puppy companion.
I am really loving the quality of the unique items that OwlCrate includes in their monthly subscription boxes. I can’t wait to open up next month’s box with the theme ‘Sci-Fi Love’!
What I found in my January 2016 OwlCrate:
- Severus Snape full-size vinyl POP figure from Funko
- Patronus Lip Balm from Geek Fire Labs
- Bookmark from Evie Bookish inspired by The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater
- Print art by Evie Bookish inspired by Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Hardcover copy of Worlds of Ink and Shadow by Lena Coakley that included an exclusive letter from the author and a paper doll kit